UNIDAD DE MATEMATICAS

UNIDAD DE MATEMATICAS

domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

My Experience

My experience during the event “flisol”


The last event celebrated in Chilpancingo Guerrero at April 9 2011, during this event we learned use and install linux, in effect was created flisol that motivate the use and the distribution of free software.
I think that linux is better that windows, in all aspects, I have windows in my machine but seldom use it, so I’ve linux and I prefer use it.
In the event named “flisol” because flisol mean “festival latinoamericano de instalacion de software libre”. I met many engineers that used many operative systems for example (windows, linux, mac, wifiway, etc.)  but they prefer use linux. Me too
Many students were interesting in linux, the engineer told us the advantages and the disadvantages that are few. The versions of linux are different and are adaptable to the activities’ person.  I learned use many applications in linux for example wine, compiz, kazam , gimp, loobi, virtual box, geogebra, mysql, php, apache and the most important wifiway. I couldn’t stay the there days just one day the Saturday, I couldn’t go to the disco and the zoo but one day was enough for knew more about linux and got the mails of the professors for give them my dudes about the free software.

Finally I was happy for this event and I wish go again, because was fantastic.

1 comentario:

presentacion